Insurance We Accept
We have massage therapists who accept:
- Personal injury protection, or PIP (motor vehicle accidents)
- Labor & Industries, or L&I (worker's compensation claims)
- Many area health plans, including: Aetna, First Choice, Kaiser Permanente, Regence & Uniform
Some of our massage therapists do not participate with all of these insurance plans. Please call us to discuss your massage therapy needs and your insurance, and we'll match you with the right therapist for your situation.
While we do our best to verify your insurance coverage and benefits, please keep in mind that you are ultimately responsible for knowing your benefits, meeting your plan's requirements and ensuring payment for your care.
Clinical massage, also called medical massage
This is rehabilitation- or treatment-oriented care.
- 1 hour - $143.20 to $214.40 (depending on services), paid at time of service (20% discount)
- 1 hour - $179 to $268.50 (depending on services), billed to insurance
If we are not billing insurance (either because you do not have coverage or you choose not to use it), payment in full is due from you at the time of service, and you will receive a time-of-service discount of 20%.
If your therapist is a participating provider with your insurance, if we are billing your insurance and if your insurance covers your services, then we accept the amount allowed by your insurance, according to our provider contract with them. Any applicable copayment is due from you at the time of service. Please keep in mind that you may also have a deductible to meet before your plan begins to pay for your care.
This is wellness- or relaxation-oriented care.
- 1 hour - $80 to $120 (depending on services), paid at time of service (20% discount)
- 1 hour - $100 to $150 (depending on services), billed to insurance
These services typically do not meet insurance companies' definitions of being medically necessary and therefore typically are not covered by insurance. If you think your plan may cover this care, please call us so we can talk about billing your insurance. Otherwise, payment in full is due from you at the time of service.
If you have any questions about insurance or rates, please call. We will be happy to talk with you about your specific circumstances.